Saturday, September 1, 2007

A New Beginning

In the past few years I have had many new beginnings in my life. First, I got married, whoa, what a new beginning. As a matter of fact, our anniversary is in 4 days. The second new beginning was buying a house, which really pushed me to the limits of new beginnings. And now, I have finally transitioned from a college "job" to a career. Once again, a new beginning for me to journey through until the new beginning pops up, and for anyone that knows me you know what that is...
I had my last day at a job that I love on Friday. The people that I worked for are real gems, and they are blessed with a great life because of it. And this is what finally restored my faith in the thought that nice people really do finish first in this life. I wish them all the luck and happiness this world can provide.
I start my new job on Tuesday, after a long weekend of painting and furniture moving. I'm excited and scared. This is my first real chance to show what I'm made of in a "real" job and make a mark on the company and on the world. I hope I am successful, but with all the wonderful support I've received from friends, family, and my former employers, I tend to be on the optimistic side about everything.
I hope all of you have a great new beginning soon in your lives. Some of us tend to run away when we see it coming, but my advice is to sit down, relax, and enjoy the ride. Now if I could just take my own advice!

Sale Tip: To all of my Louisville readers, Kroger has Hardy Mums 3 for $10! Go out and get some to beautify your house for fall!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I love your sale tips!